Followers

Thursday, December 21, 2017

NEW BLOG, NEW LOOK.

Good evening friends, I wanTed to stop in and share my new blog and my new adventures with you. I  decided to start a new blog with you all starting fresh with the 2 companies I am a part of.  I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey.. who carries...card stock. hybrid inks, silks. splashes, stencils, dies, stamps embellishments, mixed media supplies, Pan Pastels,gel press acrylic paints and sooo much more.  I look forward to sharing the products and techniques with you in the future..So I would love for you to click the Follow me button and come along for the ride...



http://funstampersjourney.com/CDerouche

https://cathyd.chalkcouture.com/store#

I am also beginning a new journey as a Designer for Chalk Couture.. a NEW company that launched to the public in July of this year and is taking the country by storm.lol  All who see it want to try it and once they do..they are hooked 
at the ease of it..  It is a chalk paste that can be use on a variety of materials, Chalkboards, windows mirrors, wood, material and much more..which is transferred by silk screen transfers which can be used over and over again, depending on size of transfer and materials.










so stay tuned...Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Haven't heard of Chalkology before so I guess that's another company to check out!!! Heaven help me if I bring any more art supplies into my studio... overflow doesn't even begin to describe, lol!!! Hugs for now...

    ReplyDelete

Journey Gel Press card trio

Good evening friends Cathy here to share a wonderful Fun Stampers Journey product.. the Journey Gel Press.  I purchased it last month but wa...